Returns & Refunds
Sweetweets Ltd wants you to be delighted every time you deal with us. If for any reason however you are unhappy with your purchase, some items can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. Please contact us at email@example.com should you wish to return an item. In such instances the following conditions apply:
- We will only consider offering you a refund on items that you bought directly from Sweetweets Ltd whereby Sweetweets Ltd was the merchant who took the payment directly from yourself.
- We MUST be informed of your intention to return goods via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt.
- Returned goods must be received by us within ten days of your original receipt of goods. We will not accept goods returned outside of these time limits.
- Goods must not be used in any way.
- Goods must be returned with all original parts, packaging and instructions and must be in perfect condition. Please take care to fully inspect your items to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return. Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery. Failure to do so may result in Sweetweets Ltd being unable to refund you. We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the receipt. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Postage to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- Faulty Goods: We pride ourselves on the quality of the goods we supply and guarantee to replace or refund any goods that are found to be faulty or not fit for purpose. However, our liability is limited to the value of the purchased goods and we accept no responsibility for ANY costs associated with the supply of faulty goods.